- We would arrange our introductory web meeting with you to discuss your expectations, business goals, and plans.
- The registration starts with you providing us with an agreement to register your company/business and provision of some documents enabling us to start a company registration on your behalf and draft necessary for your company registration documents as well as to take necessary actions. You will then be contacted by us to clarify and confirm the basic information (where it is necessary).
- We finalize drafting prepare all necessary documents for registration of your business here in Cyprus (for non – residents to avoid their traveling this may include a power of attorney from the shareholders/owners of the company (as the case may be). You will then be provided with the incorporation documents (both in Greek and English languages) for their signing and return to us for proceeding with the registration in governmental authorities.
- Please note that for verification purposes you may be requested to have some documents notarized and/or apostilled before the originals sent to us.
- Specifically, upon receipt of the complete package of documents (i.e. power of attorney, agreement for the provision of registration services, incorporation documents (in some cases may be provided first in scanned copies follow by originals for facilitating purposes) from you we proceed with submission of necessary applications/documentation to the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver for registration of your company/business on your behalf. The process of registration from the moment of filing may approximately take 5 to 10 business days.
- Upon finalization of the registration we provide you with a complete package of your newly registered company documents and more specifically:
(i) Documents/certificates / Memorandum and Articles of Association issued by the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver;
(ii) An additional package of documents including but not limited to: Subscribers’ resolution, Appointment Letters, First Minutes of the Meeting/Resolution of the Sole Director (as the case may be), Share certificate(s), Register of Directors/Secretary, Register of Members, etc.
Please note that Company formation or takeover/transfer/re-domiciliation of a company is offered on par with accounting and audit services provided by our trusted associates because this way we enable to ensure full compliance by companies with relevant local and EU active legislation.
If our business relationship just starts we will require a small deposit for initiating the provision of incorporation services.